Post 3: My best friend

 My story with my best friend begins at the 2011, when I was 11 years old. At this time, I started to assist at extracurricular class. There we past different type of knowledge and we made a lot of funny experiments.
In the first classes, I didn’t know anybody, and all my classmates were in the same situation. When the weeks stared to past, I saw that one boy was going in the same direction as me. From that moment, we were always on our way home together. And our friendship stared to be closer every day. His name is Martin.
He is too much extroverted as opposed to me. For this reason, we make an odd couple, but this is amazing because, we can help us for to be the better our self version.
I have too much memories with him. I always remember when all the Saturdays, after the class, we went to the mall and we bought a big , really big, box of French fries , and we talk about the gossips of the day or what we made  in the week and  spend all the day talking and laughing.
This is the today’s post , see you later .Bye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

why i choose this carrer

My autobiography

Global warming