The best concert ever


                When I was 14 years old, I went to Ed Sheeran concert at the athletic track of the national stadium in Chile. It was the first concert that I went. And It was amazing. I attend to the concert with my best friend and we stayed in the first line.  He was my favorite singer in that moment, and until today, I know all the lyrics of his songs.
We bought the tickets a lot of month before the concert, because we were very excited. All the time we talk about it. In the first time my mom did not want that I went to the concert only with my friend because she was afraid, but then I was convince her.
When the big day arrived. I went to the stadium many hours early and we made an eternal line with a lot of other girl. I knew many kind persons and the time passed so fast. When the stadium’s door opened I remember that I runner for have a good position.
The concert stared and all the persons in the stadium screamed me too, I singed every song of the show, it was amazing. I couldn’t speak well for a tree day after the concert but It worth it.
 I remember this concert with so much love.                                      


Comentarios

  1. I love Ed Sheeran! I really would like go to this concert. I think that him songs are really beautiful and he too jajaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really love Ed, it's not my favorite singer, but there are some songs that I love so much like "photograph" and "I'm a mess"

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

why i choose this carrer

My autobiography

Global warming