Post 4: My Favorite TV show



Hello! Today I am going to talk about my favorite TV program
When I was  younger, I watched a lot of TV . I really enjoyed It . I remember watching a lot of cartoons and comedy series on Disney channel or nickelodeon. But when I started to be a teenager I found the best series ever. It was Gossip girl.
In this series we can see the life of new York’s teenager, All of them were born in a rich family and their problems spin around who was the most popular person. They resolved the problems with money and contacts .
The characters were Serena, Blair, Chuck and Nathan They go to the best school of New York.But, suddenly Dan goes into their lives, He was a poor boy of Brooklyn side.
While all this thing happens. One anominate person writes a blog about their lives and the name of this blog was gossip girl.
My favorite episode is when Blair goes to Paris after breaking her relationship with Chuck.  She goes there to past her sadness and she walks for the city and buys in the luxury shops in the boulevards. And falls in love with a French man who swindles her.
I like this series very much because , I always dream with about going to new York and there we can see how  the life in this city is.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

why i choose this carrer

My autobiography

Global warming