A country I would like to visit


Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about one of the biggest dreams of my life. Travel to Italy.

 I would like to travel to this country because I want to visit all the ruins in the city of Roma and make a road trip to visit different medieval cities in the rest of the country. I think that in this country we can see how much the society had change because the firsts big civilization grew up in this place. I also would like to visit Italy   for see all the architecture because this country has a lot of history and we can see it in the different buildings. For this reason, study in this county is too much important for me because doing this activity I could insert me in this culture and understand their lifestyle.

 I think that all the countries has something special but Italy always get my attention because when I was a child I saw  in the television different parts of this country and I fallen in love immediately.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

why i choose this carrer

My autobiography

Global warming